I recently moved from SLC to go back to school at USU. I now dwell in Hyrum Utah, which I quickly found out I was mispronouncing - it's actually said 'Hrm'. Hrm is about 10 minutes south of Logan in the awesome valley of Cache, and it's pretty low key around here. It's one of those places where everyone waves to you whether they know you or not, and in my case it's always the later since I've only lived here for about a month. It really reminds me a lot of the G-Riv (green river), and I haven't really decided how I feel about that yet - let's go with indifferent! Here are some pictures of my dear Hyrum.

A view of the house where I live. I get the attic room, there's about a 4' x 4' square that I can stand up all the way in. It's the first time in my life I've actually felt tall, and probably the last.......

My little home office. The sofa painting is a nice reminder for anyone that forgets what I do for a living.
What a cute little house and I love the sofa painting!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do for a living?
ReplyDeleteI make the world a prettier place. That's what I do for a living.
ReplyDeleteGood luck out there in Hrm. (Which sounds like a cough.)
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the cute little house. How are you doing, Joshua?
ReplyDelete