January 9, 2011

2010 - in review

Well, that's done.

It was a good year in that I accomplished at least some of my goals and that's better than I've done a few of the past years.


- I've written a good portion of my thesis and have the rest set up to write, which is a huge weight off of my shoulders.

- I didn't necessarily swear more than the previous year. Holding steady, that's got to count for something, right....? Don't answer that, I don't want to know.

- I ran a couple of half marathons. One of them I ran with my brother Brady and sister Tam, so much fun. It's a good family activity that I would like to see continue.

- I didn't get to run my full marathon (insert sad face). I was all ready for the Saint George Marathon and then tragedy struck (dah dah dah...!) Not really, I just sprained my ankle 3 weeks before while playing racquetball, and in hind sight it was a little funny.

- I was able to do a bit of volunteer work, though next year I would like to do a lot more.


Oh 2010, we've had some awesome times, some stressful times, and a few not so awesome times; and, all in all, I'm not too sad to see you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment