January 9, 2011

2011 new years....goals

Per tradition, I do not make new years resolutions, because that's just setting yourself up for failure. So, instead, and the beginning of the year I make goals. They sound a lot like resolutions, but instead, they are ... goals. Yup, that makes sense...



Anyway heres my list:

- Start Design blog (this is more of a January / February goal). It won't be a professional design blog but an account of how regular people have personalized and molded their environments to make it fit them better as people. It definitely will not be high design, but very personalized and interesting. I'll try to blog about someone new every couple of weeks. I'm excited!

- Start playing the piano again. First I need to find an open piano that I can use.

- Two full marathons. I didn't get one in last year so that means two this year. I'm thinking the SLC marathon in the spring, and then the St. George in the fall.

- Do more volunteer work.

- Complete Thesis. I worked pretty friggin hard on it last semester, and now I just need to complete the main study and then write the findings and discussion sections.


2011 - heres to a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment